Most games are six weeks long, though duration can vary from game to game. Note that in most games, the first week is a “warm-up week” where no one becomes disqualified.
Articles in this section
- What is StepBet?
- How do I win money?
- How long is the game?
- How much do I have to bet?
- How do you play?
- How are my Active and Stretch goals calculated?
- If I’ve already hit all my Stretch Days for the week and then get another Stretch Day, will it count as an Active Day?
- How do you prevent cheating?
- What activity trackers work with StepBet, and how do I connect mine?
- What if my activity tracker doesn’t capture my steps one day?