RunBet is a game to run consistently. It’s a running club, a virtual race, and a training program all in one. At the start of each game, players commit to a specific running program while betting real money on themselves. If they complete all the requirements, they’re a winner and get back their money back and most likely a profit (funded by the players who didn’t finish the game).
Articles in this section
- How can I host my own RunBet game?
- What is RunBet?
- How do I win?
- How much do I have to bet?
- Where and when will I be running?
- Can I walk?
- Can I use an elliptical or a stationary bike for my runs?
- Do I get extra credit for running beyond the minimum required distance?
- How do you prevent cheating?
- Do I need a running watch or wristband to track my outdoor runs?