RunBet is a running game and players need to meet a minimum running pace in order for their runs to qualify. The minimum pace will vary from game to game. Certain RunBet games are designed for beginners and/or slower runners and explicitly relax this minimum pace requirement. Note that the minimum pace reflects an average pace so you can mix running and walking and still qualify in many of our games.
Articles in this section
- How can I host my own RunBet game?
- What is RunBet?
- How do I win?
- How much do I have to bet?
- Where and when will I be running?
- Can I walk?
- Can I use an elliptical or a stationary bike for my runs?
- Do I get extra credit for running beyond the minimum required distance?
- How do you prevent cheating?
- Do I need a running watch or wristband to track my outdoor runs?