During the invitation period of a dietbet, the Most Valuable Player (MVP) is the player who gets the most people to join the game by inviting friends. Daily winners are posted in the activity feed, as is the overall winner once the invitation period has ended. In the event of a tie, the player who got their friends to join first is awarded the title. In some games, additional prizes may be offered to the MVP.
Articles in this section
- Why should I try DietBet?
- How do you verify weight loss?
- Wouldn’t it be easy to cheat?
- What is a video weigh-in, and how do you complete one?
- What are the differences between the two types of games? Which is right for me?
- Can I play in more than one game at once?
- Can I submit one weigh-in for multiple games?
- Are these weight loss competitions? Won’t people want others to lose?
- What am I supposed to do in the game activity feed?
- What is the MVP? How is it chosen?