Anywhere you want! RunBet supports both indoor and outdoor runs. You can run at your gym, in the hills behind your house, or down Interstate 405 … it’s up to you (just be careful!). You can play RunBet from anywhere in the world and can take the game with you if you travel. You can run at any time of day, though you have to start and finish a run on the same calendar day (local time).
Articles in this section
- How can I host my own RunBet game?
- What is RunBet?
- How do I win?
- How much do I have to bet?
- Where and when will I be running?
- Can I walk?
- Can I use an elliptical or a stationary bike for my runs?
- Do I get extra credit for running beyond the minimum required distance?
- How do you prevent cheating?
- Do I need a running watch or wristband to track my outdoor runs?