WayBetter aims to create a supportive, fun environment that helps players become more active. Like all communities, we run the risk that a few bad apples can ruin the experience for everyone. To this end, we ask our players to adhere to the following guidelines of good sportsmanship, as well as help us enforce these standards that bring out the best in us all.
- No playing in bad faith (playing repeatedly in a manner of “hustling”).
- No manipulating the game, including colluding, betting on someone other than yourself, betting on someone to lose, or otherwise interfering with the fair and natural course of the competition.
- No manipulating free promotional membership offers with repeat game joins to bypass auto-renewal of membership.
- No harassment of players.
- No embarrassment of players.
- No disclosing confidential information of another player.
- No posting photos/videos without permission of the subject or photographer.
- No gaming of the system by creating multiple accounts or forging videos.
- No business, product, or self-promotion posts in the games.